Skyrim SKYGS Ver.0.6.2
Release Year: 2017
Genre: 3D, Action, RPG, Anal sex, Oral sex, Group sex, BDSM, All Sex
Platform: PC / Windows
Language Game: eng+rus
OS Windows 7/8/10; CPU 2.7Hz +; RAM: 4Gb +; VRAM: 1024Mb + (GeForce GTX260 or Radeon 4890); HDD ~ 47Gb
The game includes more than 250 mods, carefully tested and tested by me personally. On the assembly, about 1,500 game days are played and more than 600 games of one game are stored. Many components of the assembly are aimed at people over 18 years of age.
Assembly Setup Description:
1. In the "Game" folder, run the "Skyrim.exe" installer.
2. In the "Patches" folder, install the necessary patches (if any).
3. In the "Custom Packs" folder, install the packs as desired.
4. After installation, start the game via ModOrganizer.exe. Located in the directory "'path to the game' / ModOrganizer / ModOrganizer.exe". Run as administrator.
5. In the list of profiles, select the desired one. Wait for a couple of minutes (until the list of .esp / .esm files in the right table is refreshed).
6. On the right list with .esp / .esm files, click the "Sort" button. Scroll down and drag any .esp mod several times to any location so that the .esp files with the lock are at the bottom (see the spoiler).
7. In the list of programs, select "Skyrim Launcher". Adjust the graphics settings. Attention! Do not run the game from here.
8. In the list of programs, select "FNIS". Update the list of animations.
9. In the list of programs, select "Dual Sheath Path", if you installed "Mod - double sheath" when installing. On the top right, click the "Patch" button. Wait until the program closes itself.
10. In the list of programs, select "SKSE". Run the game (always run only through SKSE). Do not start a new game! Load the configured save.
When mods are enabled / disabled, repeat steps 6, 7, 8, be sure!
File Size: 14.8 GB
Total size: 14.8 GB in 3 files.